D&D H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor
The H2Ocean Fluidised Reactor (also known as the Nutrifix Reactor) has been specially developed to offer fast and efficient fluidising of a number of materials for freshwater and marine aquariums.
The fluidising device is compatible with Rowaphos or Phosphate Removers, carbon, biological sand and Nutrifix Bio-Pellets. The reactor can be mounted in variable positions and can stand inside the sump, beside the sump or hung onto the sump. Alternatively the H20cean Fluidised Reactor can also be clamped directly to the side of the tank for easy accessibility, maintenance and cleaning.
The base of the H2Ocean Fluidised Reactor has been developed to disperse an even flow of water through 360 degree angles down the central downpipe eradicating deadspots. A lower perforated diffusion plate acts as a lower support for the media when the device is switched off, thus creating an empty plenum area below for a higher fluidisng efficiency rate.
- Rowaphos or Phosphate Removers
- Nutrifix Bio Pellets (Up to 700ml)
- Biological Sand as a fluidised sand filter
- 128mm x 94mm x 440mm (including fittings and lid)
- Reaction tube outer diameter - 80mm
- Tube height between upper/lower perforated plates - 340mm
- Can hang on glass up to 25mm
- Designed to be the correct height to hang on a 15" Sump (will stand inside smaller sumps or hang onto taller sumps).
THE HOSE CONNECTORS ON THE TOP OF THE REACTOR ARE A TIGHT PUSH FIT ONTO THE LID OF THE REACTOR HOWEVER IF THE UNIT IS TO BE USED IN A CABINET UNDER THE AQUARIUM THEN WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU GLUE THESE FITTINGS IN PLACE FOR EXTRA SECURITY ONCE THE FINAL POSITION IS DETERMINED. THIS WILL PROVIDE EXTRA ASSURANCE THAT THE CONNECTOR WILL NOT COME OFF AT SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE IF THE REACTOR IS KNOCKED OR DISTURBED OR THE CONNECTORS WERE NOT PUSHED ON PROPERLY IN THE FIRST PLACE. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF WATER FROM THE AQUARIUM.